Thursday, June 10, 2010

picnic in the park

Ok, so, ageplay munch this last Sunday. How did that go? Well, it went fine. My girlfriend and I, the organisers of the bloody thing, turned up late, so that was a big hiccup, but luckily it all seemed to go a bit more smoothly after that. Basically there were just under a dozen of us and we all sat down to eat lunch/nibbles on a big picnic blanket in a park in London where we enjoyed some weather that thankfully managed to stay reasonably nice for the time that we were there (although it did threaten).

And yes, there was lots and lots of talking about what it is the community really needs. One of my girlfriend's hats is that of a party/event organiser, so basically she was able to launch in with a whole host of questions about what people would want out of a friendly, ABDL space that we could come to on a regular basis, and people largely seemed eager to offer suggestions. So yeah, it seems I may have inadvertently volunteered to help set-up and run a regular ABDL event. I'll let you know how that develops, I guess.

Some people at the meet were more quiet but others were very much happy for a chance to rant about a clearly dear topic and others still have already emailed me, eager about the proposed next one, so that makes me feel fairly confident that this must have gone well.

I swear the next one there will be more time for fun, games and kites (seriously, someone brought a kite, I am quite chuffed at that fact) and the whole thing will feel somewhat less like an impromptu event meeting with humus and crudités.

Still, like I said, it went well. People are looking forward to the next one.

And yeah, the onus is on me to arrange the next one, so I guess I'd better jump in the deep end and actually learn how to navigate the waters of the online kink/ABDL communities. Let's see how I do, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment