Tuesday, June 15, 2010

goal

(Fun fact: you can read a different account of the following at PurrVersatility, my girlfriend Kitty's blog)

As you may know if you're following the current World Cup to any degree, there was a US/England match a few nights ago. Since Kitty and I are in fact from the US and England respectively, we thought it'd be cute to make a little wager on the outcome of the game, with some sort of sexy reward for whoever's national team ended up triumphant. Kitty suggested that the winner would take the submissive role in a scene of their choice (I'm not that good at finding ways to bring my occasional dom side out, so really, this little wager was exactly what Kitty needed to prise it out of me in a fun way). Kitty chose an incestuous disciplinary scene between father and daughter (she's no stranger to taboo play, that one) and I - as you may have gathered considering the blog's main focus - chose an ageplay scene.

Now, I promise that I would have been a gent and opted for us to do both scenes regardless of the result of the game. However, we'll never know if that's just a lie or not, as the game actually ended in a 1-1 draw, meaning that, in a sense, we had both won.

Due to time and energy constraints, I got to go first, with Kitty's fantasy-fulfilment happening the following night. I won't really tell you much about her scene just now, as that's not really what this blog is about, but again, feel free to read her take on things over at her blog.

Now, as for my night, I must admit I got incredibly nervous. There's something about doing a sort of play-regression scene whereupon I become a little kid and Kitty becomes my caregiver (or anything else, really. When I first did a big of AB regression-play around her, she was in cat headspace, actually) that gets me all worried. I guess I still worry, on some level, that while she's more or less accepting of the fetish items of my kink, Kitty may still balk when confronted directly with 'little me'. Luckily, my panicky whimpering does a great job of drawing out Kitty's sincerely comforting side, and she really did do a great job of helping me through it.

So yes, to the actual scene. Basically, there was diapering, first and foremost. And for the first time, I didn't just put on a diaper/nappy in front of Kitty, but we actually talked through how to put one on, and how to do all the little ritual bits (the lotion, the powder, etc), which turned the whole thing into a very sweet little lesson-cum-bonding-experience for the both of us (with added cock-groping, which both of us found quite pleasant, really).

Once the key artefacts were assembled (tippee cup, cuddly toys, book to read for my bedtime story, dummy/pacifier), I took out my contact lenses.

Now, usually at this point I'd shove on my glasses. Even though I wear contacts, I still keep my glasses about as a sort of liminal eyewear: great for making sure I don't bump into the furniture on that walk from the bathroom where I keep my lens solution to my bed. However, I had in fact broken the damn things a few days ago, rendering them unwearable (don't worry, it was just the arms that broke, and some glue has fixed them by the time of writing).

Now, in terms of the scene this presented a problem. We were planning on doing a simple 'bedtime' scene where Kitty would diaper me, dress me in my sleeper, read me a story and tuck me in and then we'd genuinely go to sleep. If I took my contacts out inbetween the story and the tucking in, that'd be a pretty severe breaking of character.

So yes, our solution was for me to take them off my lenses beforehand, leaving me partially debilitated, as I really am quite short-sighted. The great part of all this though was that it really did add to the scene, actually. Without full vision I really couldn't do a lot of things for myself and really did need some caring assistance from Kitty. Plus, I genuinely wouldn't be able to read the story myself and would rely solely on Kitty's voice and a hazy interpretation of the illustrations. We'd been thinking of a way to manufacture this sort of dynamic in a scene - our best idea up to this point was to have Kitty reading me something in a foreign language, so that I genuinely wouldn't quite understand it and would learn it gradually as we went along, but that really would only simulate a very young age indeed - but as it turns out, my clumsiness with my glasses had actually allowed us to stumble upon a much better idea.

So yeah, there I am, in Kitty's bedroom in nothing but a bambino nappy, fumbling my way back to the bed and my fleece footed sleeper. I start to put in on myself put then, when I get to the zip, Kitty reaches forward and offers to help zip me up and snap, right then and there I enter little headspace. Suddenly I'm just a little kid who needs zipping up and Kitty is my loving caregiver. It's a wonderful feeling.

Kitty even made a little game of doing up the zip that honestly sounds inane now that I think of ways to try and describe it in adult terms, but aroused lots of giggles from 'little me'.

So yeah, I ended up tucked in bed, in Kitty's arms and being read a story (The Boy Who Cried Fabulous, for the curious among you), with a cuddly toy in one hand, a tippee cup in the other and a dummy in my mouth. We played the usual games that one plays with little kids when reading them a story: asking them to find things in the illustrations, etc, and it was all made so much more authentic by the fact that, with the visual ones at least, I really did struggle a little and felt genuinely quite proud when I did manage to locate something.

After the story (and Kitty is a really wonderful narrator, by the way) came bedtime proper.

One thing I haven't mentioned so far is that, beforehand I had asked Kitty what I should call her when we were in the scene. We'd only really tried an ageplay scene like this once before (as Kitty commented the next morning, she often forgets that I'm only just feeling my way around this kink, learning what I like and don't like too) and during that I'd called her 'Daddy'. Now, Kitty's queer as anything and I'd called her 'Daddy' before in other contexts, but she admitted later, both to me in person and on her blog, to being perplexed by this. To me, it had seemed the natural choice seeing as how she was taking on a sort of queer parental role and, frankly, it might prove just a tad too weird and Freudian were I to start calling her my 'Mummy', even in a scene that would lend itself to that. But what surprised me the most about the whole experience was this: it really didn't feel weird at all. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I didn't find it a strange thing to say (whilst in that headspace) and she seemed to react really very well to it, so that was a positive.

Anyway, the next morning, I wake up and I'm regular me again, just now in a diaper and footed sleeper (although frankly, adult-me wears that too, occasionally). Kitty and I talked about what we took away from the scene: what we thought worked and what didn't. Again, we're still new at actually trying all this out, and she herself is really still quite new when it comes to ageplay at all, but luckily we're finding that the more we communicate about it, the more we're likely to make future experiences that'll appeal to both of us.

So yeah, I feel I've bored you enough now. Once again, for more on what happened the next night, feel free to check out Kitty's blog. And if you're curious about whether we'll continue to make bets like this in the future, just remember that the next England and US fixtures are set for the 18th and the 23rd, so stay tuned!

Me, I'm hoping for some sort of puppyplay scene next time, methinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment