Thursday, August 19, 2010

mess

**warning - scat**

Kitty, being a relative newbie and naif to the whole ageplay thing, will sometimes ask me questions about the ABDL community that make me realise what an odd set of things I've normalised.

Kitty, coming across an article on stuffing oatmeal into one's diaper in order to simulate having messed oneself, asked me why people into diapers don't just mess themselves.

I initially answered that, weird as it may seem, a lot of people in the ABDL scene, despite its seeming focus on nappies/diapers, are actually about as poo-phobic and weirded-out by scat-play as 'normal' people. Still, Kitty looked at me and just asked me "Why?"

Indeed. Why? Kitty is very pragmatic when it comes to kink, you know, and is pretty much open to people doing anything as long as they do it safely and sensibly. Plus, as she said in a recent podcast interview (in which both of us talked about ageplay a little bit), one sees a bit of poo anyway when one engages in anal play, so really, sometimes one has to be a grown up about it and just deal with it. Don't get too squicked by poo.

So yeah, long story short, after thinking about what she'd said for a little while, the other day, I decided to have my first real experience of messing my Bambinos. I won't go into the gory details, that's not what this post is about. What it is about is realising that I can feel free to play around with my ageplay boundaries and even get a bit gross and disgusting sometimes (in a controlled and safe environment, of course) and realising that that's ok.

One big advantage to the oatmeal, however, is that you can get the 'just messed' feeling whenever you want, not just when you actually have to go.

Another big advantage though: if your early messing experiments do go a little wrong and end up creating a small mess outside of your diaper, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better cleaning up oatmeal.

Ok, that's singularly the most squick-tastic post I'll write for a while, what's next...?

No comments:

Post a Comment