Sunday, January 30, 2011

diapered dining

I haven't written on here in a while. To be honest, I haven't been writing on any of the many online outlets that I have for a while, so, uh, don't think I just picked on this one, I guess.

Still, I just wanted to write about something that happened the other night.

My girlfriend in I were staying in a hotel in Monterey Bay, California, having a couple of days away to celebrate our first anniversary.

We're dressing up to go out to a nice dinner. I'm putting on a shirt and tie. Kitty suddenly asks me whether I want to go out with a diaper on underneath my clothes. I'm stunned. In the most positive way, of course. I didn't really think that this was the sort of thing that she'd be up for. But then, she is actually into the 'teasing me in public' (not quite 'public humiliation') side of things. Plus, there's just something about stealth-kinky that's actually pretty sexy. Earlier on this month she took me to a lecture she was giving and I was actually dressed entirely as a sexy clown underneath my otherwise smart attire. The illusion was perfect, and you really couldn't tell unless you knew. The feeling was, I imagine, much like the feeling closet cross-dressers get from wearing their favourite underwear on under their 'normal' clothes.

Plus, Kitty is kind of more into that side of things than I am, and I am, of course, as someone always looking for a neat compromise for my sexual stuff, always willing to find ways to make my kinks more appealing for my partner to take part in.

But yes, I slip off my smart trousers, lift up my shirt and tuck my tie out of the way, and I lie down on the hotel bed as she leans over me: smile on her face and customised Hello Kitty nappy in her hand (plus some baby lotion and powder in the other hand). We giggle as she rubs on the unguent and pats down the powder, then I feel a rush of comfort/security/bliss as she does up the tabs on the diaper's sides. Then I get up, give her a kiss, and continue to get dressed, with us both smirking at the knowledge of what I have hidden under my trousers.

Again, I dress smartly - waistcoat and all - after all, we're going to a pretty nice and fancyish place.

I won't bore you with the details of the dinner. That's not really what this post is about. Although I will say I did wet myself while waiting for the bill to come. And again when we were parking the car on our return to the hotel. I told Kitty about these instances after the fact, and she was actually fairly shocked to discover that I had been able to 'go' without giving any really obvious outward signs. Again: stealth is a keyword here.

The fact that we were able to do all this, that I was able to wear a nappy out of doors, without anyone really noticing at all was actually pretty fun. The successful stealth-op feel of the whole thing made me grin. Plus, there's also the benefit of the fact that going out with a diaper on does actually make me feel more confident and secure, rather than all embarrassed and giggly. We'd discovered this during a previous instance where she'd had me dress in diapers and a nice suit. "Should I have you diapered up when I send you out for job interviews?" she asked. "After all, if it increases your confidence..."

I think she may have actually been a tad disappointed that I wasn't more embarrassed, as she would have loved to tease me about it in public. We discussed some fantasies about it later, and she might prefer to toy with me a bit more, have me ask "Mummy, can I go to the toilet? I promise I can use it like a big boy," only to tell me 'no' and order me to use my nappy like a baby, all done while we're out and about, of course.

But yes, I imagine that this is something we'll do again, in some form or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment