Monday, May 10, 2010

Start at the very beginning...

In the interest of (partial) disclosure, my name's Michael. I'm opening with that to imply at least some level of openness and trust. My net handle when it comes to the kinkier side of things, however, is Puppy (and variations thereof when I stumble upon a forum where that name is already taken) and that's pretty much what's I'm going by on here.

I'm an adult baby. Not only that, but I recently accidentally outed myself as such to a group of friends in a pub. Rather than shame me, though, this incident acted as a catalyst to make me think about my own feelings about being an AB: my burgeoning "AB pride" and my corresponding hatred of all that exists - both inside and outside the AB community - to shame ABies, my thoughts on what works and what doesn't within the various ABDL communities and also, goddammit, how to make this kink not just accessible but actively sexy while I'm at it.

So yeah, welcome to my blog. Thoughts on AB/kink/kink-pride/diaper-tapes/whatever shall follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment